Friday, January 11, 2013

Pic of the Week: His and Hers

*Every Friday I'll try to post a favorite photo that each of us snapped that week. They won't necessarily be feats of great photography. They're just snapshots (literally) of what we did any given week: a great meal we had, a funny circumstance that happened; nothing is off limits.*


HIS


Jonathan has been traveling for work this week in that sexy van shown above, known as BEV. While he was in Salt Lake City a good few inches of snow fell. I guess if he has to be away from home he should at least get to enjoy some wintery weather ;)


HERS


Last Friday night we celebrated the engagement of two of our good friends, Jim and Sara. I don't know about you, but I love celebrating engagements, especially when we know the couple individually and together. I also love this photo collage because you can see how much we admired our unplanned complementary outfits;) Hooray for wedding planning, Sara! I'm so very excited for you two.

~*~
Happy Friday, all! Sad to not be spending the weekend with the hubby, but I'm very excited to have a friend coming to visit from Chicago tonight. I have a list of places I want to go while she's here (love having an exploration buddy). I'll report back next week on what we discovered. 

I'm also about to attempt to salvage the remnants of a bottle of red that we opened last week and try to make an impromptu red sangria. We'll see what 7Up, orange slices, lime juice and zinfandel tastes like... 

No comments:

Post a Comment