Monday, November 2, 2015

My Other Writing


I don't think I've ever really posted anything on this blog about the writing that I do on a much more regular basis than blogging...

I do plenty of writing at my day job as a marketing supervisor, but since it's about business and financial issues, it's not always the most creative. That's why it's been a huge blessing to get to have a freelance contributing writer position with Feast Magazine. I first got involved with Feast as a freelance proofreader and shortly after got my first break at writing. Since then (early 2013), I've been a monthly contributor to the magazine's One On One column and written a few longer features each year. I love the opportunity to continue growing as a writer and journalist, meet some incredibly creative and talented chefs, bakers, restaurateurs and tastemakers in Missouri, and maintain a creative outlet.

If you'd like to follow along with what I'm writing about at any given time, you can check out my author page. Or read some of my favorites below:

1 comment: